You can set the editors display options in the this panel.
With both an image and UVs selected.
- Aspect Ratio
- Display Aspect for this image. Does not affect rendering.
- Draw the image repeated outside of the main view.
- Display UV coordinates from 0.0 to 1.0 rather than in pixels.
- Cursor Location
- 2D cursor location for this view.
- Edge Draw Type
Sets how UV edges are displayed.
Outline, Dash, Black, White
- Draw Faces
- Draw faces over the image.
- Makes edges appeared anti-aliased.
- Show results of modifiers in the UV display.
- Shows how much of a difference there is between UV coordinates and 3D coordinates. Blue means low distortion, while Red means high distortion. Choose to display the distortion of Angles or the Area.