- Render Result
- Viewer Node
- Pin Image
- Displays current image regardless of selected object.
When a rendered image is displayed in the UV/Image Editor, several new menu items become available.
- You can save successive renders into the render buffer by selecting a new slot before rendering.
If an image has been rendered to a slot, it can be viewed by selecting that slot.
Empty slots appear as blank grids in the UV/Image editor.
Alt-Jto cycle forwards and backwards through saved renders.
- Render Layer
- If you are using Render Layers, use this menu to select which layer is displayed.
- Render Pass
- If you are using Render Passes, use this menu to select which pass is displayed.
- Draw Channels
The radio buttons set which channels of the image are displayed.
- Replaces transparent pixels with background checkerboard, denoting the alpha channel.
- Draw the colored image, without alpha channel.
- Displays the Alpha channel a gray-scale image. White areas are opaque, black areas have an alpha of 0.
- Display the depth from the camera, from Clip Start to Clip End, as specified in the Camera settings.
- Red, Green, Blue
- Single Color Channel visualized as a gray-scale image.