Brick Texture Node¶
The Brick Texture is used to add a procedural texture producing bricks.
- Color 1/2 and Mortar
- Color of the bricks and mortar.
- Overall texture scale.
- Mortar Size
- The Mortar size; 0 means no Mortar.
- The color variation between Color 1/2. Values of -1 and 1 only use one of the two colors; values in between mix the colors.
- Brick Width
- The width of the bricks.
- Row Height
- The height of the brick rows.
- Determines the brick offset of the various rows.
- Determines the offset frequency. A value of 2 gives an even/uneven pattern of rows.
- Amount of brick squashing.
- Brick squashing frequency.
- Texture color output.
- Mortar mask (1 = mortar).