The Bricks node creates a brick like pattern.
- Bricks 1, Bricks 2
- Sets the color range of the bricks. Brick colors are chosen randomly between these two colors.
- Sets the mortar color, in between the bricks.
- Sets the thickness of the mortar.
- The bias of randomly chosen colors, between (-1 to 1). -1 Makes all bricks Color 1, and a value of 1 makes them all Color 2.
- Brick Width
- Sets the horizontal size of all the bricks.
- Row Height
- Sets the vertical size of all the bricks.
- The relative offset of the next row of bricks.
- Offset every N rows. The brick pattern offset repeats every N rows.
- Scales the bricks in every N rows by this amount.
- Squash every N rows.
- Standard color output.